Join TAIRS for their 40th Anniversary Celebration by submitting a presentation proposal for the 2017 TAIRS Annual Education & Training Conference in San Antonio. TAIRS is seeking presenters with innovative answers or new ways of improving the I&R profession.
Suggested presentations include:
- Training topics such as: Dealing with Crisis Callers, Older Adults, Functional or Access needs
- Call Center Management
- HR Issues FMLA, Hiring/Screening Practices
- ADRC’s – Housing Navigator, Caregiver Respite Services
- Social Media – How to become an expert
- Coaching and Training Newly Hired I&R Professionals
- Resource Data Base topics
The sky is the limit on developing creative, interesting presentations. We welcome them all, just as long as you submit before the July 31, 2017 deadline.
Contact Kelly Stephens or Jacqueline Elmore if you would like to present or recommend a speaker or topic.
Thank you, Education & Training Committee